Every brand marketer and entrepreneur should love this interview with Anuraag Trikha, Global Brand Director at Heineken. He shares his learnings and insights after years of being responsible for Heineken’s communication in over 192 countries.
Episode cheat sheet:
* What it is that makes Heineken unique
* How Heineken builds a global brand for local markets
* How important it is to be consistent
* How global co-creation leads to valuable local insights
* How you can’t kill mediocrity without creativity
* The story of an awesome omnichannel campaign surrounding the Champion’s League with Jose Mourinho
* How to use personalization for your own brand
* What Anuraag means with ‘swipe up’ marketing
* What metrics Heineken uses to measure successful branding
* How to stay lean as one of the biggest brands in the world
* Working together as one while your marketing team is spread all over the world
* Anuraag’s 1 special tip for brand marketers and entrepreneurs
Thank you so much for listening! If you like it, please help us by giving us 5-star reviews on iTunes. Any suggestions, feedback or Star Wars jokes? Let me know on Twitter @Dennisvdlo or send an e-mail to Dennis@thebetterdifferent.com. To learn more about Heineken, you can visit their website www.heineken.com or go to a bar near you!